BillyVance

BIH Charles Manson

Nope. He's just dead.

Fascinating character, scary as all hell.

Good riddance.

Lauren Duca on Twitter:

Can't believe Charles Manson died before Trump could give him a cabinet position

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Lauren Duca on Twitter:

Can't believe Charles Manson died before Trump could give him a cabinet position

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

He's a scumbag for sure, but lots of cool people are scumbags. They shouldn't have railroaded him like that, they didn't even allow him to make a defense in court, so that's a betrayal of our legal system. He said he had nothing to do with the murders, they didn't allow his testimony, that's BS. And a lot of craven liars made a buttload of money selling the story. Not buying it.

It's also fun to watch his interviews, he says a lot of stuff that makes sense, while being over the top crazy as hell. He has a lot of insight on the corrupt prison system, he puts things in perspective in terms of the manipulation done by those in power. And I like that he spoke out for animal welfare and environmentalism. He could have been a visionary if he grew up under different circumstances, and now they completely suppressed his message by making him out to be a serial killer.

So no, I don't celebrate his death, and the assumption I have is you guys don't know anything about it, and are easy dupes, believing any propaganda the TV feeds you.

And on that note, here's some of his music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE7RO9ayNjc

Justincblount

He's a scumbag for sure, but lots of cool people are scumbags. They shouldn't have railroaded him like that, they didn't even allow him to make a defense in court, so that's a betrayal of our legal system. He said he had nothing to do with the murders, they didn't allow his testimony, that's BS. And a lot of craven liars made a buttload of money selling the story. Not buying it.

It's also fun to watch his interviews, he says a lot of stuff that makes sense, while being over the top crazy as hell. He has a lot of insight on the corrupt prison system, he puts things in perspective in terms of the manipulation done by those in power. And I like that he spoke out for animal welfare and environmentalism. He could have been a visionary if he grew up under different circumstances, and now they completely suppressed his message by making him out to be a serial killer.

So no, I don't celebrate his death, and the assumption I have is you guys don't know anything about it, and are easy dupes, believing any propaganda the TV feeds you.

I realize that much of the sensationalism surrounding him has created an illusion that he's one of the worst humans in history but there's nothing that would change my opinion that he deserved to die in jail. As for his trial, he was the one turning it into a circus. If that fucked up anything it was his own doing.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

It's hard for me to read about people who feel that Charlie got a bad deal without insulting them. And I'm not allowed to insult you and this form so I won't. Charlie was a piece of shit, who led a piece of shit life. The fact That he is not the worst piece of shit in the world is irrelevant.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Justincblount

How much do internet lawyers make these days?