promise5

What’s a phrase your mom use to say ?

I don’t know why but my mom use to say:

If you keep that up, you can just come here so I can swat you!

I never understood why I would want to do that.
We just waited till she couldn’t see us do it again.
:P:P:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

oldwomanc6

"Don't make me come back there!"

We heard this a lot in the car. :$ She was always threatening to crawl over the seat and break us up, but I don't ever remember her ever doing so.

:D

I had a few times when my two girls fought or screamed at each other in the back seat (yes, I'm fucking deaf and I could still hear those little fuckers). I pulled over and looked at them both and said "if you keep this up, I'm strapping you both to the roof of the car!"

They shut the hell up.

:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What they said. Why is your door locked? You playing w/yourself in there? And " Just wait til your father gets home" The Col. I always answered " THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT"B|

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I'll rip your arm out and beat you to death with the bloody stump! (an image which confused me).

Interesting how the most colorful things are the ones that are generally more, ahem, violent.

She was also the only person I heard use the terms "pumpkin pie" and "precious pudding" as endearments; that's not as funny, but a whole lot more true to the overall relationship.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My Aunt: "One more word out your mouth and I'll rip your lips off!"

I mistakenly called her bluff... once. B| When she was done, my lip looked like it got zapped by a bumblebee and I had a new found respect for short little Irish women. :D

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

keithbar

This was one of my dads favorites " with a head like that it's supposed to hurt"

This is what I've told my girls from time to time when they did something and got hurt. "You won't be doing THAT again, will ya?"

;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***This was one of my dads favorites " with a head like that it's supposed to hurt"

This is what I've told my girls from time to time when they did something and got hurt. "You won't be doing THAT again, will ya?"

;)

That reminds me of another one of mom's quips:

"If you break your leg; don't come running to me!" :o
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

******This was one of my dads favorites " with a head like that it's supposed to hurt"

;)

That reminds me of another one of mom's quips:

"If you break your leg; don't come running to me!" :o

:D:D:D and you didn't think to retort back "How the hell would I be able to do that with a broken leg?"