skymama

Lisa Howery (LisaH) needs our help

It saddens me completely to hear that Lisa is having a medical crisis and has been moved to a facility for hospice care. If you've been a member of dz.com for a few years, you know that Lisa was one of the most giving and caring people that we have on these forums. How many of you received random confetti filled cards from Lisa? I know we did. She even sent Normiss a care package of In-N-Out goodies and ketchup one day!

If there's anyone who deserves some love, it is her. Please sacrifice a jump ticket or two to help her be more comfortable. I know she still has her mom in her life, but her mom is also suffering from health dificulities. Whatever you can give, please give. Lisa would do it for you.

Here is the Gofundme site that was set up for her:
https://www.gofundme.com/lisa-howery-medical-fund-and-care
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am so sorry to hear this. I never met her in person. But yes she was all ways helpfull and caring. A person I would like to be compared too, although she would probably wish I wasn't.
I wish her the best and will donate.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

Oh my, I’m so sorry to hear that. I did spend the day with her out at the county fair (it was over 100!), having fun. Will do.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Damn... I'd heard recently that she wasn't doing well. :(

Already donated. Hope it helps. And yes, I've gotten a few confetti cards from her.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks for sharing this here Andrea! She's such a great member of this community...

I'm sure someone else would have shared it, I just got to it first. I read that she's already been moved to a new facility because of our help. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon