BillyVance

SWA1380 Engine failure cockpit audio

I've been told it's gripping drama. I can't hear the tone of voices but at least the video has subtitles and captions.

The pilot is one cool chick. One of the first female Navy aviators to fly the F-18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=FkVTdvcghHc
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The tone of everyone is smooth and professional. The ATC guy talks just a little fast at times, but not panicky, just like he needs to be efficient. The Captain sounds like she is out for a Sunday drive. The right seat guy is pretty much almost as calm sounding as her. Just exactly as it should be. A well oiled machine ready to deal with a problem.

gowlerk

The tone of everyone is smooth and professional. The ATC guy talks just a little fast at times, but not panicky, just like he needs to be efficient. The Captain sounds like she is out for a Sunday drive. The right seat guy is pretty much almost as calm sounding as her. Just exactly as it should be. A well oiled machine ready to deal with a problem.

Very smooth and professional but you can hear the aircrew's tone change when they are asking to have medical crews waiting on the runway. I'm guessing the change happened when they were told about the passenger who got partially sucked out.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery