Bob_Church

Always read the fine print on eBay

BartsDaddy

***This was one of my top returns when I did a search for 500 gb SSDs.

https://www.ebay.com/i/163009092791?ul_noapp=true

Really second post of the day from you of eBay sellers not doing what you want. Move on and find someone that wants to do that type business.

This board seems like it's full of pumped up jerks lately. Little people shooting their mouth off.

Bob_Church

***Your one warning. Cut it out.

You're warning me? I've got someone telling me not to post about eBay and I'm off? You know, do whatever you want. This is getting childish and weird.

Did you actually read what he posted?

He didn't say not to post about it, he said find a seller who wants your business.

E-Bay is full of scams and misrepresentations. I haven't bought anything off of there.
Ever.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

******Your one warning. Cut it out.

You're warning me? I've got someone telling me not to post about eBay and I'm off? You know, do whatever you want. This is getting childish and weird.

Did you actually read what he posted?

He didn't say not to post about it, he said find a seller who wants your business.

E-Bay is full of scams and misrepresentations. I haven't bought anything off of there.
Ever.

I did read what he wrote. I didn't realize that I needed his permission to post what I thought was a funny scam. Instead he tells me to move on. But that's ok?

I am sorry I upset you. I was not trying to tell you what you could post. It seemed to me like you were upset that there are scammers on eBay, since the first post I saw you were calling it an illegal ad. Then this one that could have been a carbon copy of that ad.
I was just trying to point out eBay is full of scammers just move on and don't stress about it. I could have worded it better I gues.
Once again I am sorry I upset you.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

I am sorry I upset you. I was not trying to tell you what you could post. It seemed to me like you were upset that there are scammers on eBay, since the first post I saw you were calling it an illegal ad. Then this one that could have been a carbon copy of that ad.
I was just trying to point out eBay is full of scammers just move on and don't stress about it. I could have worded it better I gues.
Once again I am sorry I upset you.

Oh, thanks. I just thought that scam was particularly funny. But then, some days I'm easily amused.

We're cool.

Bob