sundevil777

What DZs to hit on epic road trip

I'll be leaving Ohio and going to my home town of Phoenix, where I lived for 8 years in Seattle and back. I might make the big loop in either direction and my route is flexible. I will be visiting Eloy and Kapowsin of course, but what other DZs are worth a stop?

Thanks!
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Perris/Elsinore? Skydive Monterey Bay for the views. Maybe even West Tennessee Skydiving for Mullins' King Air, if you haven't jumped it yet.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What about the dz’s along I-44 and I-40 St. Louis, Ok city, N Texas?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

sundevil777

What about the Northern California DZs?

Lodi is the only one I've been to in that region, unless Hollister and Skydive Monterey Bay also are, then those too. I'd avoid Hollister, FYI. Been a long time since I jumped in CA. Last time was 2003.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

sedsquare

I second what Billy said! Come see us at WTS. We've got a Pitts Special bi-plane available every weekend for inverted jumps. Super fun! Helicopter also available every weekend too.

Nice lift choices you have!

I don't think I'll go there this time though, just given some definite waypoints I've already decided upon.

My route is most flexible from Seattle to Ohio.

Chicagoland and SD Chicago are good candidates, I've been to both and it is tough to choose if only allowed one.

Thanks to everyone that has offered suggestions and advice.

between Ohio and Phoenix-What if anything is worth hitting in terms of possibly Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, North Texas. I might go as far south as Dallas, but probably not. Northern New Mexico? I've never been to DZs along this route in those states.

Going from Phoenix to Seattle along Interstate 5 - I get the impression that there are a few San Francisco area DZs and I've never been to any of them. More advice would be great. I been to Mollala a few times and like that, other Oregon DZ candidates?

Seattle to Ohio maybe through Montana or maybe going across the corner of Oregon to Salt Lake City...so what's up with the DZs over the great divide and through the plains? I like the sky knights in Milwaukee, but never been to Minnesota or Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska...

Thank you for your consideration and contribution.