StoppieJoe

Barefoot Boogie

Everyone who has the opportunity should come out to Skydive Pepperell, July 19-22 for Barefoot boogie. We will have a twin otter, a skyvan, and a helicopter turning loads all weekend. We have 4/8 way scrambles, all level accuracy comp, and you can watch Bobby Goldmans group doing 40 ways. Huge BBQ Friday night and an even bigger pig roast Saturday night not to mention Bonfires every night and live music all weekend.

It’s going to be a boogie to remember.
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

AD14A30D-9C8A-4723-8E78-9469A8311A61.jpeg

I’m sorry. I meant absolutely no harm by it. I am trying to edit or delete this post but it doesn’t seem to be an option for me. Again I apologize.

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

StoppieJoe

I’m sorry. I meant absolutely no harm by it. I am trying to edit or delete this post but it doesn’t seem to be an option for me. Again I apologize.

I've run into this problem, I think that once someone has responded you can't delete. Maybe edit. Sorry, I haven't worked out a pattern yet.

Stoppie, maybe if you were to message one of the mods and explain.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

StoppieJoe

You missed the time cut off to edit. Not sure how long it is probably a couple hours like someone else said, but it would be nice if the mods could program a timer, showing time left to edit/delete each post. The Al.com comment boards have it set at 5 minutes.

Sure would be nice if Twitter also had that function. So many typos and autocorrects especially from a smart phone...

So whats the deal with that person wanting you to cease and desist?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So, what usually happens is that the thread goes dead and just gets buried down the list. Unless someone comments, then it goes back to the top. In other words, as soon as you post that you wish it would go away it comes back. You're welcome.

I believe Billvon is going to edit the post for me. Again, I apologize. I didn’t know.

BillyVance

So whats the deal with that person wanting you to cease and desist?

His family doesn’t want his name out there at all. I’m not sure why that is but i am trying to respect their wishes. Billvon asked me if I would like him to edit the post so it should be gone soon.

gowlerk

So, what usually happens is that the thread goes dead and just gets buried down the list. Unless someone comments, then it goes back to the top. In other words, as soon as you post that you wish it would go away it comes back. You're welcome.

Bonfire is extremely slow these days. Used to be a thread got knocked down to page two after a couple days and you'd see 10 new threads and 150 posts or so a day.

Now look at the last thread on the current page. How long ago was it last posted to?

BillVon can either edit out the person's name or shitcan the whole thread. Either way works I guess.

ETA: Ah, he already took care of it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban