Bob_Church

Our Cartoon President, on Showtime

There's an animated series on Showtime that's called
"Our Cartoon President" and it's must see tv.

Trump comes off badly because, well, he's Trump but they don't spare the reality on anyone. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer demonstrate how to make sure the Democrats never see the inside of the Whitehouse again.

Cool! Maybe it'll show up on Amazon Prime or Netflix... eventually...

Have you seen the cartoon Happy Tree Friends? You have to see it to understand just how fucked up it is. Looks like a little kid's show, but it really isn't. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Cool! Maybe it'll show up on Amazon Prime or Netflix... eventually...

Have you seen the cartoon Happy Tree Friends? You have to see it to understand just how fucked up it is. Looks like a little kid's show, but it really isn't. :D

I'll give it a shot. The first episode of cartoon president is on HULU's subscription site. It's on Showtime's online site but that's so screwed up that I gave up on it. I'm subscribed to Showtime through Netflix but every singe time I try to use it through Roku it makes me sign back on. Again. And even that doesn't always work. It's the only network I have trouble with and I wish that if they don't want me to use it they'd just come out and say so.

I looked it up on IMDB, to see if their were any familiar names.
There was: Stephen Colbert
This looks like something for my "To See" list.;)

Trailer: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7689460/videoplayer/vi3654203417?ref_=vi_nxt_ap

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BillyVance

...... Looks like a little kid's show, but it really isn't. :D

:D:D When my son was about 5 or 6 I'd watch his favorite shows with him. One was Sponge Bob. Couldn't believe the flagrant innuendo and outright "adultisms" running throughout that show. The writers must have had a blast.

muff528

***...... Looks like a little kid's show, but it really isn't. :D

:D:D When my son was about 5 or 6 I'd watch his favorite shows with him. One was Sponge Bob. Couldn't believe the flagrant innuendo and outright "adultisms" running throughout that show. The writers must have had a blast.

Animation should be subversive. However, IMO there's nothing original nor subversive in bashing 45 (but I do hope it's funny). Talk about #metoo. This thread belongs in SC. How 'bout it, mods?

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."