adumbelk

Looking for a picture

adumbelk

It's a picture of a very low pull on a round. The Skydivers is still mostly belly to earth and the canopy is at pine stretch. I'd like to outline it for a project if I can find the picture. Thanks

It sounds like this shot from Skies Call 2. This is just a scan from my copy. I have no idea how you'd go about getting permission to use it or a good copy.
I'm sure I could scan a better copy for you, it's two pages so it's a little rough, but please don't take that as me saying it's ok to use it, I just have the book. I leave that call to you.
If it's even the right photo, that is.
Bob

low.jpg

That's perfect, thank you. I thought the picture I remember was a little bit closer than this but it's been so long. Really I just wanted to get a rough idea of what's to draw. I'll look more into the source and figure out who to talk to about rights. Thank you!

adumbelk

That's perfect, thank you. I thought the picture I remember was a little bit closer than this but it's been so long. Really I just wanted to get a rough idea of what's to draw. I'll look more into the source and figure out who to talk to about rights. Thank you!

It's really surprising how much our memory of these things can change. Glad it was the correct shot.

dpreguy

Curious, (of course) whether it opened in time. Anyone know the story? Does the Skies Call 2 picture have a caption, or story, about whether he made it?

No caption. There are a list of credits in the back and they give Jerry Irwin as the photographer.