keithbar

Kayaks are evil

Start with one that's built more for stability than speed. Makes a difference. Same with canoes.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I should have thought it through . It was a friend of mines. And he’s about 5 ft 5” and a buck twenty :$. It is only 10 long

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

I should have thought it through . It was a friend of mines. And he’s about 5 ft 5” and a buck twenty :$. It is only 10 long

Maybe the kayak just didn't like your fat ass. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I should have thought it through . It was a friend of mines. And he’s about 5 ft 5” and a buck twenty :$. It is only 10 long

Maybe the kayak just didn't like your fat ass. :ph34r:. Well damn it the feeling is mutual. I want no more truck with the evil kayaks. It was funny and all. The only thing I hate is my rod was in my lap. And paddle was in my hand. With the lure reeled to the rod tip. The chance of snagging it is a lot tougher. Hell I’ve fallen overboard with a fishing rod in my hand at least a half dozen times in my life. Always kept the rod >:(
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

******I should have thought it through . It was a friend of mines. And he’s about 5 ft 5” and a buck twenty :$. It is only 10 long

Maybe the kayak just didn't like your fat ass. :ph34r:. Well damn it the feeling is mutual. I want no more truck with the evil kayaks. It was funny and all. The only thing I hate is my rod was in my lap. And paddle was in my hand. With the lure reeled to the rod tip. The chance of snagging it is a lot tougher. Hell I’ve fallen overboard with a fishing rod in my hand at least a half dozen times in my life. Always kept the rod >:(

That does suck.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

I have four. One ocean and three lake types. I don't do white water kayaking.

You should.. I mean what's the worst that could happen.. you could kiss a rock doing 20 MPH or so... but usually the cold water keeps the bleeding down:ph34r:

Scars are cool..... It improves some peoples looks :)

Amazon

***I have four. One ocean and three lake types. I don't do white water kayaking.

You should.. I mean what's the worst that could happen.. you could kiss a rock doing 20 MPH or so... but usually the cold water keeps the bleeding down:ph34r:

Scars are cool..... It improves some peoples looks :). Bones heal , chicks dig scars, pain is temporary. But by God GLORY is forever