GogglesnTeeth

Remember when... Bonfire before Myspace/Facebook/Etc...

DJL

There was a pretty Funksy dating scene going on too a little while ago. How did all of that turn out?

Do you mean actually Funks (before he got banned)?
Or all the "hot chicks" he pretended to be?

His actual presence is before my time, but I've seen a few of his "hot chick" sockpuppets. The way the horndogs fall all over themselves to be 'friendly' was hilarious.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***There was a pretty Funksy dating scene going on too a little while ago. How did all of that turn out?

His actual presence is before my time, but I've seen a few of his "hot chick" sockpuppets. The way the horndogs fall all over themselves to be 'friendly' was hilarious.

Oh God yeah, he even let me look at the PMs he got. I ain't saying nothing. What happened there, stays there. :D One of the greatest trolls ever. I believe Mishskygirl was the one that garnered the most attention. Futuredivot got suspicious and tried to out him/her. Funks got to a point where he couldn't keep up the charade. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

DJL

Why did Clay get banned? I remember it happening but don't remember why.

He went on a drunken rampage posting shit on here and told a mod "fuck you". That's about what I remember.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Why did Clay get banned? I remember it happening but don't remember why.

He went on a drunken rampage posting shit on here and told a mod "fuck you". That's about what I remember.

IIRC the mod was Skymama.:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

wolfriverjoe

***There was a pretty Funksy dating scene going on too a little while ago. How did all of that turn out?

Yup, that was hilarious. I had just met him before that because he's friends of a friend so I got tipped off that it was going on.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

ryoder

******Why did Clay get banned? I remember it happening but don't remember why.

IIRC the mod was Skymama.:o

Yep. The message was don't piss a greenie off. Doesn't matter who it is. I learned the lesson myself as well. I'm fortunate to still be here. :$

BillyVance

A lot has changed, but yes. Hardly anybody posts in here anymore. And yes, I do think Facebook is the reason. You choose who gets to see your posts on there.

But hey, I do have my You Can't Make This Up news story thread going, after the mods shitcanned my NSFW thread. :D:S

I drop in once in a while..... but on other platforms I have all the nutters blocked there starting with those who used to send me hateful messages here. Keeps my failing heart far healthier .

DJL

******There was a pretty Funksy dating scene going on too a little while ago. How did all of that turn out?

Yup, that was hilarious. I had just met him before that because he's friends of a friend so I got tipped off that it was going on.

Anybody remember TheShah dude? Man he was a piece of work on here, always bitching about women not being attractive or a size 8 or some shit in his area. Pissed a lot of the ladies on here off. Eventually got perma banned as well for it. I can't remember who it was that told him off, but she posted something like "I'm a size 8, attractive, smart and successful lady, and I wouldn't touch you with a 20 foot pole!" I had her screen name and quote as my sig line for a while.
:D

I actually met the dude when I visited in-laws in NJ near where he lives. He's a nice cool dude in person. But on here he was just a D-bag. :D

BillyVance

Anybody remember TheShah dude? Man he was a piece of work on here, always bitching about women not being attractive or a size 8 or some shit in his area. Pissed a lot of the ladies on here off. Eventually got perma banned as well for it. I can't remember who it was that told him off, but she posted something like "I'm a size 8, attractive, smart and successful lady, and I wouldn't touch you with a 20 foot pole!" I had her screen name and quote as my sig line for a while.

I actually met the dude when I visited in-laws in NJ near where he lives. He's a nice cool dude in person. But on here he was just a D-bag. :D

And Nataly's priceless post of her Shah impression:

To summarise:

Rant, rant, evil pussy...
Rant, rant, I love my cock...
Rant, rant, women are bat-shit-crazy baby-making-factories...
Rant, rant, I love my cock...
Rant, rant, why can't I find a decent hoe who will fall madly in love with me and be rich, intelligent, skinny and love anal.

If I remember correctly...

And her photo of the Shah doll she made: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=128885;

Now if I can just find that vacuum cleaner photo...
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

glh

I can say almost anything i want on facebook without being banned for speaking my mind so why waste my time on here trying to get point across with breaking all the rules!

Because you can't "un-friend" someone here when you get tired of their soap box.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

C'mon. How about the fun people.

AggieDave was mentioned.

How about Lucky McSwervy?
DSquared?
ILuv2Fly?

The "three Smutskateers"?

How about Gonzala?
I haven't heard the Greenskeepers in a long time.

Turtle? Bolas? VanillaSkyGirl?

Lots more that I can't think of right now.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

AggieDave was mentioned.

DSquared?
ILuv2Fly?

How about Gonzala?

Airtwardo. His entries in the "Scary Stories from the Old Days" thread are amazing!
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

wolfriverjoe

AggieDave was mentioned.

DSquared?
ILuv2Fly?

How about Gonzala?

I heard from Bolas the other day. He was visiting Lawwrocket and he sent an audio file to me saying "fuck you Billy!"

Lawwrocket, Turtle and Waltappel are in my groupme group along with a few others.

Gonzalesna... dude was a trip. The most memorable post by him was about Paris Hilton "As for Paris Hilton, I might as well stand on my front porch and fuck north!" :D

Since I don't have a NSFW thread anymore, and to avoid pissing off the gods, I mean mods, I've got a link to a page with a video of two scantily clad ladies stapling each other's whohas, with sound. I've been told the screaming is out of this world.

If you want it, pm me. Or go to forum.deathaddict.com and search for two girls and a couple of staple guns.

:S:D

Rosa stays active on Facebook but not jumping I think she stays off here I'll tell her she is missed.

I miss Lisa (Mouth) I lost her number years ago on a phone change and she hasn't logged in her in years.

Lots of folks that made the place jump have "grown up" and moved on. Hell, I just sold my first new rig to a young Marine because my jumping is more than likely done, but I kept my custom work rig just in case.. I am not a quitter LOL

It's good to see lots of others aren't quitters either LOL

I will always log in and scan the forums, I keeps me close to the sport even if I am grounded..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

Rosa stays active on Facebook but not jumping I think she stays off here I'll tell her she is missed.

I miss Lisa (Mouth) I lost her number years ago on a phone change and she hasn't logged in her in years.

Lots of folks that made the place jump have "grown up" and moved on. Hell, I just sold my first new rig to a young Marine because my jumping is more than likely done, but I kept my custom work rig just in case.. I am not a quitter LOL

It's good to see lots of others aren't quitters either LOL

I will always log in and scan the forums, I keeps me close to the sport even if I am grounded..

Last time I saw Mouth was at Fitzgerald, I think. And yes, even though I haven't jumped in a few years, I can't stay off of here. :D

keithbar

I remember the days of rec.Skydiving.org

Remember the ongoing argument over kiss passes? There were people actually arguing that putting your tongue down a student's throat was part of the sport and they shouldn't go to a DZ if they didn't like it. My suggestion was that if that was the case then they should have to do it with *every* female student. That didn't go over well.