Jillspop

Old noob

Stumbled across this site by accident; skydiving is a whole new world since my last jump back in the mid-70s. CRW apparently came and went while I wasn’t looking, 4- and 8-way sequential was in its infancy, style and accuracy was only just on its way out,and world record stars had 20-30 bodies. Quit due to military moves, and sold what was then a state of the art rig; 5-cell Strato Star in a WonderHog hand-deploy three ring circus (with a serial number in the mid-100s), and a 26’ conical reserve. Did most of my 273 jumps in CO and TX, at DZs that no longer exist, and have a few 2-digit D License signatures in my logbook. Starting to feel old.

Jim Fagan
D-4974

Jillspop

Stumbled across this site by accident; skydiving is a whole new world since my last jump back in the mid-70s. CRW apparently came and went while I wasn’t looking, 4- and 8-way sequential was in its infancy, style and accuracy was only just on its way out,and world record stars had 20-30 bodies. Quit due to military moves, and sold what was then a state of the art rig; 5-cell Strato Star in a WonderHog hand-deploy three ring circus (with a serial number in the mid-100s), and a 26’ conical reserve. Did most of my 273 jumps in CO and TX, at DZs that no longer exist, and have a few 2-digit D License signatures in my logbook. Starting to feel old.

Jim Fagan
D-4974

It looks like you left just as I got started. Good to hear from you.