freefalle

Interested in getting into Wing Suit flying

I've done a few wing suit jumps back when I was in Palatka with Chuck Blue and really liked it. I'm interested in getting more coaching and possibly buying a suit but SO much has changed about wing suits since I made my first jumps...

I'm in Cali and jump at skydive California what kind of training is there? Are their demo suits available so I can see if this is something I really want before spending a bunch of money on a suit. I'm 6'3 and weigh almost 240 is it possible to find a suit to demo that would fit? Any advice would be welcome

If you haven't done a wingsuit jump in awhile another FFC might be good. Generally people have a range of suits for FFC. Wicked wingsuits has some taller wingsuits you can rent and they have additional zippers on the tony suit version to control sizing. They can help you find something lower entry to try out. Otherwise you can get measured and order a custom suit from one of the manufacturers.

I live in so cal and there is lots of good coaching at Perris. I think Lodi has a few good coaches. I'm sure Skydive California has a few as well just ask the wingsuiters there.

Also for equipment, you will want an 8'+ long bridle and around 28" diameter pilot chute for modern suits. You can check with the coaching staff if your gear is ok.

freefalle

I've done a few wing suit jumps back when I was in Palatka with Chuck Blue and really liked it. I'm interested in getting more coaching and possibly buying a suit but SO much has changed about wing suits since I made my first jumps...

I'm in Cali and jump at skydive California what kind of training is there? Are their demo suits available so I can see if this is something I really want before spending a bunch of money on a suit. I'm 6'3 and weigh almost 240 is it possible to find a suit to demo that would fit? Any advice would be welcome

http://arcusflight.ws/ Happy flying ;)