peek

no longer receiving post-reply emails

Meso

Thanks for letting us know, we'll reach out to our hosts and ask for a status on the email service. It's unusual, because we just resolved this problem recently. So may be another bug that is causing it.

I forgot to mention that this happened to me for a week or so a while back, too, at a time that it was happening to other people. Sorry, don't remember when, less than a year perhaps.

Has this returned? We identified the problem a month or two ago and resolved it. But if there's a case again of notifications not being received, we may need to investigate again and see if the same issue has occurred.

Thanks!

Meso

Has this returned? We identified the problem a month or two ago and resolved it. But if there's a case again of notifications not being received, we may need to investigate again and see if the same issue has occurred.

Thanks!

I am currently not getting email notifications of direct post replies. It is set to receive them in my settings.

November 9 was the last notification I received.

Thanks,
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Unfortunately, it's out of our hands at this point. But still being worked on.

Just to explain again what happens when this occurs. Hackers take control of an email account and send out spam through our IP. This spam then triggers a blacklisting of our IP on mailing sites.

We then need to go through the process of reaching out to these services and going through the application process of removing our IP from the block list.

We've submitted our requests and are waiting on response from the final blacklist.

We've noticed that Microsoft are extremely aggressive with blacklisting, and thus Hotmail accounts are most often affected. Gmail seems to be affected the least out of public accounts.