judobrian

Do you have my goggles?

As a TI and owner of a small screenprinting company and I made these shirts for the other tandem instructors at my dropzone, because you know we answer this question 30 times a day. Thought people in here would find it funny.

I have some extra so if anyone would like one let me know. It has the same message printed on the front and back.

Oh, man.

That is awesome!!!!

I don't need or want one, but I would think that every TI with both a sense of humor and a sense of the absurd would.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

normiss

Did you pay for goggles when you paid the tandem fee?
:P

:D:D

When I'm doing tandems, I'll clean the goggles and them put them over the student's head and around their neck. I've seen the look of pride and satisfaction on their faces as they show their friends "Hey look, I have my own goggles already."

Then the other students start searching and find their goggles on the main attachment hook and strain to put them on while the goggles are still hooked to the harness. Ain't hard to just give 'em the goggles right up front, I've found. :)
  • Like 2

And then they insist on trying them on, sweat all over them, get fingerprint smears on them, and you have to clean them again before they put them back on.

Yes, I have your goggles. No, you don't need to wear them to get on the plane. Trust me, I will let you know when to put them on, and make sure they fit.

Unless you use the really tiny flex-zs, they always put them on too high on their head anyway.

:D:D

I haven't had too many problems with that. The goggles I use have an upper and lower bungee strap, one going above the ears, the other going below, which makes them super secure. The bungee cording is extra long, with sliding adjusters in the back that I adjust the fit with.

Also, that way, there is plenty of slack to put them around their neck when suiting up, or for pulling the goggles back down to around their neck under canopy. Like I say, I've enjoyed using them, and my passengers, esp. the ones with contacts, seem happy with them.

I would attach a picture, but I can't find that function any more. Have they changed DZ.com?

judobrian

I do have some left, what size are you looking for?

Super extra large, they have to be able to get over my head.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.