dodgy

Female Tdm Instructors-What is your Max. weight limit?

I am interested to find out what is the maximum weight passenger you will take now compared to when you started, relative to your own height, weight, tdm experience and equipment (tdm canopy size and type(eg Icarus 330-double toggles 2 and 6 setup)), exiting a reasonable sized aircraft(not a C182)
eg answer- I'm 5'6" 145lbs, have 1000 tdms, jump Icarus 330 with double toggles with 2-6 brake line setup. In the beginning it was 6' 180lbs. Now I will take 6'6" 220lbs. Also, is your higher weight limit now due mostly to more strength, or improved flare technique?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

The DZ I jump at has had 3 female tandem instructors. We make no special exceptions for female instructors. Our limits are 220 for below 6 feet and 240 for above 6 feet. So be prepared to take any of those.

The dropzone previous to the current one had one female instructor and again no special exceptions for her. The manifest were simply assigning names to instructors.

We jump a caravan and a 182 and use Icarus 365 tandem canopies. The previous DZ used SET 400's

The female tandem instructors I have known were badasses. Setting aside the first few weeks with a freshly inked rating they didn't have a different weight limit than the male instructors.

We cut-off at 230, and there aren't overweight fees. If a student was under the weight limit they could be paired with any of us.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I'm fairly new (about 100 tandems) and take up to 25% over my weight. More than some of my male colleagues can/will do. Less than others. Making it strictly about student's weight and ignoring the instructor's weight makes no sense.

I'm not going to hurt someone because someone else thinks I should take up someone up who is double my weight. (I know some female and male TIs who can safely do that, so more power to them, but at least currently I cannot. And I won't pretend otherwise.)