chopchop

the fun side - the weeklies in the bay area...

Oh goodness, I don't know, I'm a FL girl so I'll just be along for the ride for anyone who will volunteer to tote me around and put up with me. I'm sure someone else will chime in and let you know though. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey everyone... glad you like what I had to share from the weekend.. We definitely had fun..:P All the regulars were out and it was cool seeing Ronnie and Haley again and meeting Kelly and Tad.. good people.. good jumps.. good times..B| And its always fun when the GMDA is around..:P

Jose, yep, we will all be in Davis that weekend. The American Boogie is a good time.. It's about 70 miles from Oakland which can be an hour drive or a 2-1/2 hour drive depending on traffic...>:( An early Sunday am drive up that way would probably be relatively quick but the drive back Sunday afternoon / evening can be grueling.. If you don't have that kind of time... enjoy Byron - 40 minutes away except Friday afternoons...B|

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I always look that ugly in midair? :S>:( DAMMIT! And I thought I was ugly on the ground. I look like some fat chick hit me in the head with a cast iron skillet in that pic. :D

I must work on my midair expressions. Probably drinking more beer and studying less would do the trick.

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

getting Tom B. out on some freak dives? Might break the camera

Haaayyyyyy, I might NOT!!!

Do you mean by physical contact.... Then maybe. I don't know if I'm ugly in FF or not... I always keep my eyes closed:P

BTW, I WAS out practicing sit flying again last weekend... A few more jumps and I'll be ready for group carnage;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!