TREEZ

DB COOPER identified ? Walter Reca - Michigan skydiver

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/db-cooper-identity-revealed-in-new-book-482959721.html

At a press conference Thursday, Vern Jones, the lead investigator and publisher at Principa Media said that the man known as D.B. Cooper was actually Walter Reca, a former paratrooper in the U.S. military. Jones said Reca confessed his crimes to Laurin during a series of conversations, including one in 2008 that was recorded.
During those conversations with Laurin, Reca detailed the flight path of the plane, how he escaped, and what he did with the money he was given.  

(There is a video of this press conference today , looks pretty solid unfortunately I can’t find the link I had )
JUMP RUN 1979 movie is at www.callmetree.com

TREEZ

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/db-cooper-identity-revealed-in-new-book-482959721.html

At a press conference Thursday, Vern Jones, the lead investigator and publisher at Principa Media said that the man known as D.B. Cooper was actually Walter Reca, a former paratrooper in the U.S. military. Jones said Reca confessed his crimes to Laurin during a series of conversations, including one in 2008 that was recorded.
During those conversations with Laurin, Reca detailed the flight path of the plane, how he escaped, and what he did with the money he was given.  

(There is a video of this press conference today , looks pretty solid unfortunately I can’t find the link I had )

https://www.facebook.com/KING5News/videos/10155697447386476/UzpfSTc0NjQ5NDQwNToxMDE1NjYzMTM4Njc5NDQwNg/
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Nah... not Cooper. Got some crucial facts wrong in his taped interview. Cooper opened and cut suspension lines on a reserve not a main while aboard the NWA 727 airliner.

Also his alleged landing area is way way off all the other accounts including FAA ATC radar and cockpit crew interviews. Remember a 727 ventral door placard was found by hunters in an area that matches the FBI accounts of the flight path.

The story about Reca being threatened with jail after the skyjack and recruited by spook agency MIBs who gave him numerous passports and KGB ID is just not credible to me.

If his promoters got their facts right, Reca was one bad ass jumper. D 99 and a USAF Para Rescue Jumper (PJ)!!

Case closed? NOPE.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I have met Carl Laurin and have talked with him at length about Walter Peca (Reca), and have seen some of the supporting documents and photos he has gathered over so many years. Last weekend my wife and I downloaded the new documentary - VERY well done, and quite telling.

In our first two meetings, Carl subtly "tested" me by giving me just a little information about Walter Peca, who was in two photos in a Michigan Skydiving Team collage on my office wall. When he understood that I was not prone to dismissing theories about DB Cooper's identity, he shared more information with me - along with some incredible stories about wingsuit jumps in the 1950's and some of his aviation feats.

Carl is the real deal - I believe his account.

I leave the rest to you . . .
Arrive Safely

John