Soule76

Fun Jumping DZ near London???

Hey,

Killing some time around London this summer before heading back to the good ole USA.

Anyone have any recommendations for fun jumper friendly DZs in that area? The Dropzone list of DZs is a bit outdated and most recent reviews are over 3 years old.

Hoping to pick a place early so I can get in contact/ fill waivers/ do the ole US to UK jump law thing before I get there and not waste time sitting on the ground.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Soule76

Awesome, thanks.

Also, I only have a USPA A licence (over 100 jumps total, just never put in for a B). Do you know if there are any restrictions or will it likely be a "jump with an instructer to feel you out/ recurrency jump" fix?

That i am afraid is something i cannot tell you anything about, i am still only a little fledgling student at the mo, but hoping to change that this coming weekend lol.

You could always drop them a message on facebook, they are pretty good at replying so you should get the info you need pretty quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/skydivelangar/