sedsquare

May 11-13 3rd Annual West TN SIS Boogie - 80s Ladies!

Everyone is invited to join us May 11-13 at West Tennessee Skydiving near Memphis, TN for our 3rd annual SIS boogie, 80s Ladies style! All proceeds go to benefit The Foundation for Womens' Cancer.

Ladies who register get HALF PRICED JUMPS in the famous Mullins King Air. 7 minute ride to 14,500 ft included. ;) Ladies who register are also eligible for some AMAZING prize giveaways you won't want to miss! Seriously, check the Facebook page for the list of prizes from our very generous list of sponsors.

Specialty aircraft include hot air balloons, a helicopter, and a Pitts Special bi-plane for inverted jumps. If there's enough interest there will be a high altitude 23,000 foot jump as well.

Friday May 11th features an Alter Ego Pink canopy course. Learn to rock your landings!

Saturday after jumping there will be a dinner and 80s lip sync battle for some really cool prizes!

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/382934648830860/

Registration link: https://racesonline.com/events/wts-sis-boogie

The deadline to register is April 17th. Come join in all the fun!

So if I come to the boogie I pay full price jump? But if I bring a female her jumps are half off? I was under the impression that discrimination based solely on sex was illegal. :P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

If I dress in drag and identify as transgender like Bruce . Does that work. Cause like SHE is a brave hero and everything
On
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .