alec86

New UAV Jump Plane?

United Naions sanctions were busted when that PAC 750 was sold to North Korea.
A New Zealand court has convicted Pacific Aerospace Limited executives of violating UN sanctions against illegal trading. After reading a series of e-mails, the NZ court is not buying the alibi about a Chinese trader committing all the sins. Now the NZ court is deciding whether to fine PAC executives or imprison them or both.

The UN imposed sanctions on NK in an effort to convince NK to halt their development of nuclear bombs and Intercontinental Ballistic Missles. NK has recently test-fired missiles to demonstrate their ability to strike countries thousands of miles away. South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Guam, Canada, USA, and dozens of island nations are afraid the NK will detonate nuclear bombs over their countries. PAL is only prolonging the misery by selling hardware to NK. It looks like NK is using that PAC 750 to develop hardware for military drones.
Scary!

I just hope that PAL emerges from this intact and continues to build one of the better jump-planes on this planet.

alec86

looks like the Chinese have modified a PAC 750XL into a UAV Drone, wonder if this is the future of jump planes ;)

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-10/27/c_136710480.htm

For some reason, I can't see the point in this. What is the problem with having a pilot?
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....