MakeItHappen

Vacancy USPA Pacific Regional Director

FYI:

The current Pacific RD is resigning effective 11:59 pm PT Thursday March 1, 2018.

A USPA member from the Pacific region will be selected by the full board at the next regular meeting that starts on March 2, 2018 in San Antonio, TX.

If you are interested in serving USPA members as the Pacific RD, then you need to be nominated by a current board member.

Here is a mini-tutorial concerning board vacancies:

- read the Governance Manual
- make sure you know who will nominate you.
- realize that it is the full board (minus the vacancy) that elects you, not your constituency. (This time.)
- attending the next board meeting enhances your chances of success tremendously, but does not guarantee success
- contact information for all BOD members is on the USPA web site and in Parachutist
- send your information to the full board
- ask your constituents for endorsements

Good Luck to all that apply.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

I will throw my name in the hat for this. I have represented before and know what is expected. I believe there is only one year left in the term and getting someone with experience will keep it from being a learning year for the person and a dead year for region.

Craig Stapleton
Jump more, post less!