DemolitionDarby

Logan Paul AFF Cutaway

Don't really care who he is,

my main concern, does anyone thing that is suitable separation by the AFF instructor, I only have 200 AFF/I jumps and maybe its the 360 camera, but it really looks like just watch opening and pull kind of scenario, which is not so cool.......... Open to be corrected ;).

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Forgetting about Logan Paul for a second... Am I the only one concerned by the Instructor not tracking away?

Whatever level AFF this was, the student had deployed and should know emergency procedures. Isn't it the instructor's responsibility to track away here?

It looks to me like the instructor pulled very close to underneath the student after only a couple seconds...

The bloke is a tool of the highest order and should have been swallowed instead.....

How ever, he's a tool worth upwards of $30million so he's doing something right? Prior to watching the video i was expecting the same as the last idiot who flew in to the power lines, but he looked stable on pull. I thought he chopped due to low twists and unable to get his head back, he pulled, he counted, he chopped, FairPlay to him, most students don't count. And he did the right thing.
Now the instructor... I'm not very knowledgable on Perris but unless he was deep and low there is no excuse for pulling under the student for this very reason. He got lucky, now he gets screwed. As dip shit's post goes viral, and everyone see's it.
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

its a 360 camera like the GoPro Fusion. keeping the student in frame was done in video editing software after landing by just cutting out parts of the 360 degree shot.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".