jbelanger86

Woo hoo!! Officially have my A license!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, this has probably been the best experience ever!! I was on a wind hold most of the day but was able to get my check done on the last load! I’m more excited about this video than any of the previous ones. I finished everything and still had 2-3k ft, so we did some sky swimming :) if you ever get a chance to visit skydive Carolina, you will have a blast.

If you have a minute please watch my video :)
https://youtu.be/hsOoSGhM7z4
I might be a little obsessed....

58C5BAFD-37AE-4EA1-BDB0-61D91DAF631C.jpeg

C2EBC9F7-56AE-41C4-9189-3E5F0B2ED873.jpeg

When I first started reading your posts, I thought that you would be one of those people that would drop out of skydiving due to the challenges, but you showed us all, didn't you? Congratulations, and remember that when you get the experience, and get your Coach rating, that you will have a lot of empathy for your students and will be able to give a lot to the sport. I look forward to your posts as an instructional rating holder.

Wow... Thank you. The people and amount of support in this sport is absolutley priceless. Honestly, the other people in the sport really helped with confidence. Luckily, my money issues with AFP were taken care of by a very generous gift from my birth mother. Bought me a rig too...... Its been an interesting journey.
I might be a little obsessed....

jbelanger86

Don’t quote me....

Aff (accelerated freefall) is usually 8 levels of instruction
Afp (accelerated freefall progression) is 16 levels.

For both you still need a total of 25 to get A

Sorry for quoting you: isn't AFF 7 levels (ok, followed by 1 solo, but that's not an actual level since noone is evaluating or instructing you seeing as you're jumping solo).

Yes, Also obsessed here. Hoping to finally make my first jump this weekend. Stupid winter.

I still love seeing young jumpers progressing. You look great on your A license check dive. You seem very comfortable. I hope to see you at CarolinaFest this year. Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.

BTW, are you selling any of those 3-ring necklaces you make? Maybe at CarolinaFest. I like them and I know my daughter would love one.

jbelanger86

Whoa, this has probably been the best experience ever!! I was on a wind hold most of the day but was able to get my check done on the last load! I’m more excited about this video than any of the previous ones. I finished everything and still had 2-3k ft, so we did some sky swimming :) if you ever get a chance to visit skydive Carolina, you will have a blast.

If you have a minute please watch my video :)
https://youtu.be/hsOoSGhM7z4

Ha ha congrats ! Great persistance !

You look very comfortable in freefall - I am slightly jealous :P

Keep on keeping on.

Blue Skies.