LeeroyJenkins

Connecticut DZ?

"The best"? Are you trying to start a blood feud here???

I jump at Connecticut Parachutists, Inc. (CPI) in Ellington. That's been my home for the last 8 years, so I love it there. But there's another great DZ in Danielson, and the people there absolutely love it too.

CPI has a Twin Otter and a 182 and flies Friday-Sunday. I believe Danielson has a Caravan, 206, and 182, and flies all week if there's weather and jumpers (not sure what aircraft they fly when). Both are small turbine DZs, both have a homey, small-club feel.

When will you be in the area? We're having our 58th anniversary boogie next weekend, registration is only $25

flying_phish

I jump at Connecticut Parachutists, Inc. (CPI) in Ellington. That's been my home for the last 8 years, so I love it there. But there's another great DZ in Danielson, and the people there absolutely love it too.

CPI has a Twin Otter and a 182 and flies Friday-Sunday. I believe Danielson has a Caravan, 206, and 182, and flies all week if there's weather and jumpers (not sure what aircraft they fly when). Both are small turbine DZs, both have a homey, small-club feel.

When will you be in the area? We're having our 58th anniversary boogie next weekend, registration is only $25

I will be around for the boogie it seams.

flying_phish

:ph34r::ph34r: Well said Jeff.

Unlike some places our two DZ's have a great relationship, and both DZ's are great. I would swing by both of them if you have the time.

We are open 7 days a week at Danielson, an we primarily fly the Caravan even during the week.

If you are coming out during the week give manifest a call, start times can sometimes be later in the day.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P