Marc_B

newbie really struggling with fear/terror

I'm just shy of 100 jumps now. Thinking back to my PFF, it seems silly now all the simple things I lost sleep over back then. PFF was a huge hurdle and very stressful, but once I got past that, that's when the real fun started.

There's a good section I found in one of the CSPA manuals that covers anxiety and stress management. It pretty much covered everything I was going through at the time and really helped me deal with the stress.

Volare500

I'm just shy of 100 jumps now. Thinking back to my PFF, it seems silly now all the simple things I lost sleep over back then. PFF was a huge hurdle and very stressful, but once I got past that, that's when the real fun started.

There's a good section I found in one of the CSPA manuals that covers anxiety and stress management. It pretty much covered everything I was going through at the time and really helped me deal with the stress.

Some of the stress stuff in the CSPA comes from the hard work of individuals like Rob Laidlaw.

I only mention that because this former Canadian can be found instructing jumpers and making great coaches down in DeLand FL if ever you are contemplating taking a trip in the winter to keep current or just interested in traveling.

Sounds good!!!!

BTW the Canadian stuff is a great and through interesting read for anyone interested in learning more. AND
it seems to be more through and inclusive than anything the USPA has when it comes to instruction and many other issues and points. Good reminder about the CSPA manuals!
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.