swotcox

can anyone help with the exit order please?

Preface: I'm a 36-jump noob, still learning this myself. But I'll have a go to see if the more experienced jumpers here feel the same.

Theory says this order, bigger groups always first:
FS > FF > AFF > Tandem > wingsuit

So in this case I'd say:

4-way belly exits first, then solo WL 0.9, solo 0.7, sitfly, vertical, tracking

1. tracking (or put tracker out last)
2. 4-way belly
3. the two belly solos, out separately
4. sitfly solo

I dont know what you mean by vertical. If you mean head-down or stand flying, he would go out last in this group. Some dropzones put out angle fliers and trackers after all the tandems, so in this case they would be out last.

You could put out the higher WL solo before the lower WL solo, but it's not that critical. Also, pulling altitude would be more important. If one guy is pulling at 3k doing belly and the other at 4.5k doing belly, then put the solo 3.5k out first.

Typically exit order would go (from largest to smallest groups in each category):

Trackers (can go out after tandems at some DZs)
Belly fliers
Hybrid groups
Freefliers
AFF students
Tandems
High Pull
Wingsuit

Some DZs out angle trackers out after tandems, before high pulls. Some DZs out high pullers out last. Some DZs put students under coach supervision out with the AFF students, others treat them as a 2-way belly.

the low jump numbers might be pulling above 4k so might want to go out last in that group setting by pull height.

Also warn the noob sitfly to turn and face perpendicular to jump run so when they backslide they don't go into others. :)