Heycharger

Jav D Bag

The current setup for the Jav D Bag is for there bottom of the bridle to be stitched into the inside of the d bag, either side of the grommet. If I were to use a similar sized d bag, with a different bridle/PC combination that wasn't stitched in, am I going to have any issues? Has anyone here done this? Thanks in advance.

actually, my understanding is that new javelins no longer have the bridle sewn to the dbag.

But to answer your question, as long as you use a bag that is the correct size and shape for your container, and an appropriately sized pilot chute, you will be just fine.

Heycharger

The current setup for the Jav D Bag is for there bottom of the bridle to be stitched into the inside of the d bag, either side of the grommet. If I were to use a similar sized d bag, with a different bridle/PC combination that wasn't stitched in, am I going to have any issues? Has anyone here done this? Thanks in advance.

Just removed the sewn on part. I used a jav D bag with a sky snatch for hundreds of jumps. It is no issue.