boozy

RDS Sliders: PD vs TST vs Fluid Wings?

I need to get an RDS for my VK (the seller only included the drawstring slider.) Does anybody have any thing to say on the TST or Fluid Wings RDS' from Chuting Star in relation to PD's stock slider? I want to make sure I'm not making a mistake by saving money on these other companies. Thank you for any and all help.

the Fluid Wings RDS has been very well received from the community. it pairs exceptionally well with the Fluid semi-stowless bag. Ido work there and am biased (can you blame me?) :) but the new slider design is one of the easiest to use in the industry, and we will happily make it to your size and color specs. Cant best the price.

betzilla

if you like the snaps on your VK's drawstring slider, you may wish to stay with the PD RDS (or verify that the aftermarket brands have those before purchasing one).

I have fluid RDSs on both of my VKs as well as my HK.

My vk sliders don't have the snaps, but tbh the openings are great, terminal and subterminal on a VK 79 on 500OV and my 75 on 300 OV.

Snaps would probably be better than no snaps, but in the 500 jumps I've put on my valkyries with no snaps I've had nothing but great openings.