DonScott

Any Experience with Caos Suits

This falls into the “any input” category because I’ve not personally owned one. We have several at our DZ because there is a spokesperson that works here. Mostly new jumpers are buying them. I recently saw a flamethrower post on FB that got over 300 comments, mostly negative- about quality and business practices. I’ll stick with the more expensive suits and enjoy quality customer service.

Slimrn

This falls into the “any input” category because I’ve not personally owned one. We have several at our DZ because there is a spokesperson that works here. Mostly new jumpers are buying them. I recently saw a flamethrower post on FB that got over 300 comments, mostly negative- about quality and business practices. I’ll stick with the more expensive suits and enjoy quality customer service.

That flamethrower post on Facebook was with another lower priced suit manufacturer, not caos suits. I can't remember which one it was but I know for a fact it wasn't caos as I was in the ordering process at the time. As for Caos suits I am pretty pleased with mine. I can't give any long term wear and tear opinions as I just received mine last week but from what I can tell the construction and fit seems to be awesome. I unceremoniously took a tumble on my first landing in the new suit and walked away without even a scuff. Communication with the owner was awesome and overall I pretty solid experience. Several friends and I all ordered suits at the same time and the owner took the time to make sure all our measurements were on point. The measuring guide can be a little daunting and after speaking with the owner it seems like they are trying to make it as smooth and easy as possible to make sure all measurements are accurate. Time to completion and arrival was around a month for 5 suits all with separate measurements which didn't seem to bad. Colors are bright and materials seem really good on par with other more expensive suits. Overall I'm really happy with how they turned out and will be buying from them again.

Edit: I have no experience with them but if I recall correctly the FB post was an issue with TMO suits.