1 1
Timxx

Chin mount on Skyhelmet Fujin

Hi all,

I ordered a Skyhelmet Fujin and I'm pretty sure I want a chin mount with a rubber band routed through the air ventilation (like the GreelFab mount for a Cookie G3). I think this is the most secure way to mount a camera, because I think if a line get stuck on the camera or the mount, it will just break away (the rubber band will not hold) immediately.

Does anyone have a mount on their Fujin or does anybody know how and if this works?

Thanks in advance and best regards, Tim.

Skyhelmet did not really start their business (mass production) yet. You can contact them via FB and they will send you a link to a reservation form. You can reserve a helmet and if they get close to finishing the production of the reserved helmet, you need to pay to transform your reservation into an order.

Currently you need to wait a minimum of two month (estimated and not guaranteed), but it can be much more and in the past afaik it was up to 4 month or maybe even more.