1 1
jfields

Looking for rigger near Washington, D.C.

I haven't been skydiving in over five years, so I'm out of contact with local services and rigging. I'm looking to have my gear fully inspected to see if it is airworthy. I know at least the AAD is out of date and would need replacement, along with a new lineset at a minimum. It could be that I need all new gear. Anyway, I'm looking for a rigger in the area to pay to do this inspection. I would have gone with my old rigger, but he died shortly before I stopped jumping. Any suggestions, even including where to look for a listing of riggers?

Thanks.

Justin

I’m a senior rigger in Severna Park. I’d be happy to look your gear over and install a new AAD. I’d recommend sending your main in for a new line set as I don’t have a bar tack machine so the factory would do a better job than I would. PM me if interested. I can also highly recommend Will Linne, a master rigger in Falls Church. He may install line sets and can definitely do everything else. http://www.varigging.com/