grega

Which helmet (fogging)?

Hey all, I know we have numerous debates regarding which helmet is the best and it all comes down to which fits you best. Well I tried them all that I could, bonehead aero, phantom, cookie g3, kiss, i even tried to cram my head into medium skyhelmet. G3 doesn't fit, while bonehead aero and kiss fit perfectly and they both have similarly large visors, where my full face is visible, which Is kinda what I want.

The helmet will be used mostly as an indoor skydiving helmet in an open wind tunnel with temperatures down to 0C, so fogging is my main concern.

If you had any experience with fogging or not fogging with any of the two (bonehead aero or kiss) helmets, let me know, or just vote for the one that you think is better.

"George just lucky i guess!"

My KISS doesn't fog in freefall, but I've only jumped it in Rio de Janeiro, so YMMV. It does fog slightly once in the saddle, but not a lot; once the rest of my routine is done (traffic avoidance, slider, chest strap, etc) I open it fully and land like that.

I've also had no fogging problems with it in iFly tunnels where the AC was down way low.