JoelK

Finding sizing info for Pre-neXgen Icon rig

Hey there

I have a pre-neXgen Icon rig. I know it's serial number etc. but I'm looking for an indication about the size of the rig. Unfortunately there is not more information on the packing card. Is there some hidden flap with more information about the rig itself?

Thanks in advance

My old pre-nexgen icon had a length of material inside one of the pockets behind the 3 ring area-ish, which had the container info on it.

One end of the length is fixed in the pocket, the other end is free, so you can fold/unfold it in/out of the pocket.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

degeneration

My old pre-nexgen icon had a length of material inside one of the pockets behind the 3 ring area-ish, which had the container info on it.

One end of the length is fixed in the pocket, the other end is free, so you can fold/unfold it in/out of the pocket.

I've got the reserve packing card in there, unfortunately no further info except max airspeeds etc.

JoelK

***It's on the label sewn onto the front left reserve riser.

Thanks for that info, I will check it out on the next repack.

Check if it is visible under the riser covers and by twisting the front reserve riser to see the back side of it. (Without pulling the riser more out of the pack.) I don't recall exactly where it is on an icon, whether it will be hidden until next repack or not, but often such a label isn't entirely hidden.