brainpoo2002

Vertical Suit

So I received my new Vertical Z-Suit today and I knew it would be a little tight at first, but its very tight in the crotch area, like uncomfortable to sit down tight. The rest of the suit is fine so i don't understand this one part being so tight as its not like I'm especially gifted in that area, I'm just a regular dude. I also don't care to have my entire package on display just walking around. Does anyone know if this area will loosen up some over time like the rest of the suit supposedly does? Or does this need to go back for alteration? Vertical charges a lot for alteration plus shipping back and forth to Canada isn't cheap either, so i hate to send it back if I don't really have to. Does anyone else have experience with this?
Thanks in advance. :$

I made the same mistake with measurments. Always leave 2cm of slack when you measure yourself. Most companies sew it like it is your first skin. Very uncomfortable, unless you desire it that way. The cheaper suits follow a certain sizing model, so they do not actually sew it to your body, but what is the closest to the measurments you gave them. It is probably different with high-end suits, which cost 400€+

I ordered a shortie suit, a RW suit and a freefly pants/jacket combo from them.
Measurements were taken by their dealer here in my hometown.
Shortie suit is a bit too big, the RW suit fits well, and the pants/jacket combo I've not been able to wear- too small.
Go figure......

Yeah, I actually added an inch to my crotch measurement and it's still to tight. Expensive suit, too, and it's my first one as i'm relatively new to the sport. I sent them a video and pics and owner said he'd have his pattern team view what i sent and get back to me next week. They're closed until Jan 4th. Ugh.
Thanks for all replies though.

I had to send mine back for alteration. It was mainly due to my measuring errors but I feel they made the suit a fair bit tighter in some areas too.
The suit relaxed a little, but not much, so don;t rely on that if the suit is uncomfortably tight.

Vladdy is also super helpful so I'm sure you'll get it sorted :)
blank