Sabrekakkonen

New canopies coming soon?

Blis

Skylark should be releasing couple new ones soon... (evo series, magellan, odyssey and skipper)

Just to expand on that: The EVO series seems like a weird/interesting proposition. They have what they call "V-ribs", that are a sort of weird cross-braces. The load bearing ribs are divided in 2 in a V shape, which in theory results in a more efficient top skin. They applied that principle to 7-cell canopies (skipper), all around 9 cell canopies (magellan) and elliptical canopies (odyssey). The Odyssey EVO has also a Schumman planform (as opposed to the normal Odyssey, that has a planform similar to a crossfire 2). I am really curious about how these canopies perform and how the V-ribs affect pack volume.

Fluid Wings is working on The Gangster... To fill the first crossbraced wing type class (velo/jfx/ect)... very very promising... Teasers and Release Dates coming soon!
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

Yes, its a step below the helix. Its steeper than the helix, less harness sensitive and the openings require less attention. Its supposed to fill in the first crossbraced type market. Some sizes are finalized already and were working on filling in the other sizes and finalizing those and we'll have a release date soon!
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...