PIXIP

Vector V353 with a Pulse 190

127 jumps. Just sold a Sabre2 210 (WL 1.0) after 80 jumps with it. PDR 193. a 190 canopy will be WL 1.1 for me.

And yes, I know how to use google... Sizing chart does not list Pulse 190 as a fitting model for the rig.

PD told me to contact UPT. and UPT said this:
"We have found that a Pulse 190 fits too lose in a V353 to include it in the "loose fitting" column. As always, we only recommend the standard fit and it is ultimately the decision of the jumper."

So... any experience with it? With a now non-existing-company-supported Electra 190, an early 2000's model old Sabre1 190, and the loose (but pretty new) used Pulse 190 I really don't know already what's my best bet!

Thank y'all

How a canopy packs up can be affected by your location quite a bit. In humid locations like Florida it will pack tighter and small while in the dessert air of AZ or CA it will pack larger. Any other 190 will be a better fit and remember that loose is dangerous. Anything from a 348 to a 351 will be better for the Pulse 190, but will require smaller reserves.