Pegazus

Skysurfing, what I need and how too!

Hi everyone, it's been years since I posted anything on here but after 10 years in the sport it's come time to do what I always wanted to do and tha'st Skysurf. I have two boards, a beginners board and an advanced board but no coach in my State of Victoria Australia to teach me. I know I'm missing parts of the cut away system for the boards, I have no idea how it's all set up but I have no one to ask what I need or how it should be set up or how to start off. Which company makes the right type of suit for skysurfing, how should I measure my body for the right suit? Is there anyone out there that can at least give me some pointers in regards to setting up the boards. Any positive advise is welcome, just trying to live out a dream and do it safely.

Regards
Cory

on the cutaway system it two parts. The lower part is to release the right and left heal, so the cutaway is a Y. The upper part attaches to the lower part and goes under your spandex or some form of pants to hold the cable tight to your body. you cut a hole in the pants up by your thigh, letting the pad poke through. The velcro of the release pad will attach to the under shorts, that has velcro attached to it as well. So you have under shorts with velcro that the release handle attaches to and the spandex pants covers the cable running up your leg and has a hole for the handle to be exposed.