1 1
sangiro

Dropzone Reviews Gone Bad

In the past few days there has been a lot of DZ bashing, name-calling and unsubstantiated accusations flying around in the Dropzone Database reviews. The review system has been set up for skydivers and visitors to write about their experiences, whether positive or negative, at DZs around the world. The idea is to create a resource that could be used by all of us to make informed decisions about where we want to jump. Unfortunately some people seem to be abusing this system.

I have deleted all reviews (my apologies to the innocent) posted to all the involved DZs and will continue to do so if I have to. I ask that you refrain from this behavior. Dropzone.com has always had a tolerant and inclusive character. I intent to protect that.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I could really care less about individual feuds between DZs or any personal grudges that may be out there. My tolerance level for politics that often sour our sport for everyone involved except the few egos who attempt to use it for their own selfish benefit is incredibly low and will always remain so.

So, keep it clean or take it somewhere else!

Now...let's get back to having some fun! :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

1 1