sangiro

Welcome to Introductions and Greets!

Welcome to the Introductions and Greets forum! This is a moderated forum. I would expect that almost all new threads to this forum be started by a new member to the skydiving or forum community introducing themselves. If you're the new person, welcome! Tell us a little about who you are, where you come from, what you do, what your skydiving experience is and how you found out about us.

Remember to read the Forum Rules and FAQs before you start posting. If you haven't done so already I recommend you spend some time lurking in the forums before you fire away. There are more than 250,000 posts in these forums. If you have a question, do a quick search and see if it hasn't been answered already. If you can't find the answer you're looking for or need more information read the forum descriptions carefully and pick the right forum for your questions or comments. You will pick up on the nature of the different forums pretty quickly after which it becomes second nature.

And finally, thanks for dropping in and have fun! :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I just did my first jump on 7/21/2012. I have always wanted to do this. I am also a photograher (nature) and I will soon be taking the static line course. I loved it so much (and I knew that I would) that I am going back up 8/18/2012. I cant wait! I want to learn all I can because I am giving me a goal of 2 years, and then I will try the wingsuit (Jeb Corliss. LOL!!!), I think that is a pretty smart goal, it would give me plenty of time to get get in sync with everything. I see that you have had many jumps, do you have any advice that you could share? Thank you.
Rob Bailey (Eagle Heart)