pookieland

Team Dumb Ass - Z-hills

Ok, this past weekend we gained a new member on Team Dumb Ass. His name is Greg B|and he is an Ass Hole who is now a true Dumb Ass and my instructor. A little story, we had a ruff exit this past weekend but this also was our first dive together. And I will say this;
All the training that TK "made" me take paid off. He teaches things that you should learn and always remember but hope you never have to use, and well, this weekend I had to use some. So, I also want to say thanks to TK who is a true Dumb Ass for the free needed classes that he gives a few times a year. The information he gives is FREE and if you feel that you already know these things and have no need to go, then you are a Smart Ass and will never be a part of Team Dumb Ass because safety first and you can 'NEVER LEARN ENOUGH". And to my new brother, welcome to the team you are a Dumb Ass and I am glade to have you aboard. Muff Muff Ass Hole

And on another note, we had a female Dumb Ass land in a deep ravine filled with water, lime and only god knows what else but we won’t mention any names. I know you feel bad for ruining $8,000 worth of equipment :oand we are glad you are safe, but with that said what a Dumb Ass, TK is going to ride you like a wet thong :D

Oh, and before I forget you did'nt get the address to me in time you Dumb Ass B|

Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

Just a note for people that have been keeping up with me. Things are going well, I will be going into the wind tunnel in Orlando soon. I a mostly on Face Book now if you would like to keep intouch with me. Look up James Morning and you should find me. Ok see ya on the other side........B|

Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

Just a note for people that have been keeping up with me. Things are going well, I will be going into the wind tunnel in Orlando soon. I a mostly on Face Book now if you would like to keep intouch with me. Look up James Morning and you should find me. Ok see ya on the other side........B|

what are you working on in the tunnel?

how was your last jump, to you,
never mind what anything else says, even your log book.

how did it 'feel' to you?

and what do you plan to work on in the tunnel?

are you going in with TK, or are you going in alone, or with a tunnel coach?

and how is the diving generlly for you, is it feeling comfortable, like your 'getting it' and things are feeling 'second nature' to you (like i notice once my altimeter was 'automatic for me, like 4th jump or something, i realized that during the debrief i did not focus on the fact that i saw my altimeter, i just spoke of my jump in a different way others notice.

i talked about my dives like i knew what i was talking about, was what they called it... how others saw me at that point, when it happened.

can you remember that, for ever.

its a magical moment, when you learn, 'get it'...figure out something essential in skydiving, something that will keep you going back up for more times again and again.

that is what the 'getting it' to me is,
in skydiving.
those moments when something essential sticks in your mind, and something happens to you or someone close to you, to remind you of how important these 'little things' are, when they become the major high speed mal etc.
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

Hey you,

How have you been doing? Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. My last jump was this past weekend and it was good. Every jump helps TK and I understand that much more of what I need to do. So, we are off to the wind tunnel with a sit fly suit a friend has loaned me.TK will more than likely be there with me, but I also have 2 Wind Tunnel instructors that teach there and they have been with me through this whole thing. That’s another good thing about having Team Dumb Ass, there are people that will go that extra mile for me, and I couldn’t ask for better Dumb Ass friends.
So back to my flight. After getting under canopy it’s great, I do everything I need to do to get down safely. As far as the one thing that sticks in my mind and I must say “it's the greatest sound I have ever heard in this sport. And that sound is something that everyone waits for, but it may not have the same meaning to everyone as it do’s to me. It’s like a pause in life where chaos becomes so peaceful after deploying my hacky. The rustling of the lines and the shout as it unwinds it’s self out of a small bag located on my back ,It’s an indescribable feeling when I hear that sound, and that's something that you have to experience for yourself to understand what I mean.
The free fall is where we are at. It’s ok, but it can be so much better and the safest place to work on it is in the tunnel. I still get out to get some air on the weekends and we try some new things but no big changes, just making sure I keep current.
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

I think it would be great, but I do haev a few more things I need to work out before getting to that point. I realize it's a long road and I understand that I will have to take my time in this sport. But my answer is yes. I would like to be able to do that sometime.B|

Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

I think it would be great, but I do haev a few more things I need to work out before getting to that point. I realize it's a long road and I understand that I will have to take my time in this sport. But my answer is yes. I would like to be able to do that sometime.B|

i see you doing it.

watching the back flying video,
i feel like i have suggestions and ideas to try,
its easiest for me to show you, and i would need to try to do that somehow.

because your stability on the back, and then turning over to deploy i think is possible,

i may be totally wrong,
but i hope not.

because you have the determination to go there,
and the 'teamdumbass' to help you get there,

maybe directly out the door its not the best to go linked with many= but out the door your great with RK and that jump you did in the beginning,
after the instructor departed for a while- then came back later,
it was on your belly,
your more stable on your back.

im going on freeflow thought here, but it is possible that you are going to be able to have folks you want, and TK wants, 'experienced' guys- to come around on starting from TK's side, building the speed star until the last one who is on your right side (when i saw you on your back I think TK was on your left-
and if that last person- on your right is so gentle in their grip, maube worth the jump as that person can let go immediately and then its just a long chain aroud yah- hey make the closing pin sigh from a high altitude jump- with you on the pointy end of it- and the rest of them going from there to build their circle after they finish the pin off from the other side of TK that would be an awesome photo
and an amazingly fun time im sure B|
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

I'm in :)

ok great, lets start dirt diving it in a couple of weeks then
(oohh heck who needs dirt diving:P -lets just plan it on the way to alt )

OK People, I know sum have wondered where I have been and what I have been up to. And sum of you really don’t care, but to those of you that do. This weather has not been the best for me and my work schedule but I am still on track with my blue sky adventure. So with that said, it was great meeting Minna as much as my schedule would allow. She has a big heart and big dreams to keep it full. She had thoughts of her and I doing a free fall together, but I must say she is way ahead of me in what we are trying to do. And there is just No Way my Instructor would think about putting my Dumb Ass close to anyone in the air except for him at this point of my training. I am figuring it will take me at least another year to be completely satisfied with what I am wanting to do, and even then it’s still not up to me. But with the right people supporting my dreams with me it seems to be getting better and better as time goes on. I have a project in the works and I am hoping to get more into it within the next month or so. I will fill you in more on it as the project unfolds for there are many hands on this one. Team DumbAss, will always Dream High and Aim Low…
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466