leroydb

Georgia

anyone based ? dates? time? PM me.. interested .....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

anyone based...? dates? time? PM me.. interested .....

Not sure if anyone has BASE jumped the towers, but there's certainly been tens of thousands of McConkeys made there.

If you want to do this, skip all that security, and go to that OTHER place . . .

Nick :)BASE 194

Not sure if anyone has BASE jumped the towers..., but there's certainly been tens of thousands of McConkeys made there.

Is a drop off one of thoughs towers considered a BASE jump? You didn't really jump. You were dropped.:o And what a sweet drop is was.:)
"When it comes to BASE, I'll never give advice, only my opinion"

What a beautiful short freefall that would be, I stood at the base of them, but way too much MP action, oh well.......not yet anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if anyone has BASE jumped the towers..., but there's certainly been tens of thousands of McConkeys made there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is a drop off one of thoughs towers considered a BASE jump?

if you can do a mcConkey there you should be abel to make a PCA or atleast a SL there aswell:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

hell yea a PCA or a SL is very doable. its 250 ft
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

PM me... whats the other place
Leroy

hell yea a PCA or a SL is very doable. its 250 ft

if that is straight down(and nice lz)... woha 2 sec is doable...

I thourght it were a nickname(look at MH post),if its not then please edit the name..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

all i said was

i didnt name the object.... pay attetion. Someone else names what the object was

thanks for your support
Leroy

all i said was

i didnt name the object.... pay attetion. Someone else names what the object was

thanks for your support

I'm not a nazi about this shite because I give a fuck about the "rules" on an internet forum.

I'm a nazi about it because I don't want good BASE sites burned, even if they haven't been jumped yet. Think about the spirit of the "don't name names" rule, and why it's there. If you really need me to extrapolate as to what I mean and why your post falls into that category, let me know and I will, but it shouldn't be that hard.

I know if I lived in the area that you mentioned I'd be pissed. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out which objects you're talking about.

PS: I'd be especially careful about burning objects in that state--I know of an infamous T&F that originated there...311--care to comment?
mh

Leroy

w/o naming names, if i had the opportunity to jump that (and get away with it), it would be my biggest internal pride and joy, all things considered. best of luck in your conquest. and as far as the drop, no its not a base, but stellar nonetheless :)

Not sure if anyone has BASE jumped the towers, but there's certainly been tens of thousands of McConkeys made there.

Wouldn't those actually be some kind of static TARD? Hmmm, what woudl we call that, a sTARD?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

if you jumped the tower with a base rig it would (should) count as an "A" jump... you could get a nice lil run too off of the top
Leroy

if you jumped the tower with a base rig it would (should) count as an "A" jump... you could get a nice lil run too off of the top

oh i completely agree with what you're saying there... i was just talking about the umm, err, 'McConkey' drop, aka: sTARD.

Jesus H Christ I take three days to move to a new apt. and am without a 'net connection over the w/e and all hell breaks loose in Georgia.

Yes, as a matter of fact they have been jumped. Yes, a jumper DOES happen to currently live in _that_ town. And, if you plan on coming down to jump "the other one" that Nick mentioned, then you should probably call ahead first.

As for site-naming, thread-splitting and general BASE stuff... all I gotta say is the skydiver mentality sure does show in the discussions in this sub-forum. This is what got us in trouble 20 years ago. Even as I tend to agree with Nickdg about being 'in your face' about the objects that have been jumped, I don't know for sure that this is the place to be doing it. If BASE jumpers wanna be no-site-naming Nazis about it they will. That's the way it is. Don't like it? Tough tittie. Maybe we ought to leave this site for the newbies who know fuckall about BASE - its ethics, unspoken policies and customs (but think they do) - and the rest of us should go back over to Blinc. That or just cease the whole internet thing altogether. In fact, I think I will.

Shit.. we're gonna have to come up with a new sport.

cya
Gardner

Don't make him angry...You wouldn't like him when he's angry.;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

i like the way you think.... lets jump... hope you have thick skin
Leroy

bump...PM me
Leroy

did you post it at Binc?
i havnt been there today,but dont seems to rember to have seen your post there,perhaps theres more luck there;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

bump, something about a "_m_a_p_" of georgia, in military style
Leroy