mircan

Format

Format (Sinisa Ardalic) passed on yesterday from lung cancer.

Now, I guess almost none of you knew him personally (except Admins here), but this website was very important to him. So, I`m writing this in case that there is any cosmic chance that our lost friends can see these posts...

He was one of the strangest people I have met in my life. Wandering mind and strange logic.

He was banned here on numerous occasions, his posts being deleted... Still, I know this was nothing to do with all-too-familiar trolling, but it was all about strange ways in which his goofy mind worked.

Earlier in his life, he made tons of money, and then, spent it all on hookers and blow. That was him.

So, Sinke, wherever you are, fuck you! :P
Juuu, juuu dude.
Solid.
dudeist skydiver #42

I'm very sorry to hear that. I was just reading his gypsy joke in the Joke a Day thread.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

peek

***Format (Sinisa Ardalic) passed on yesterday from lung cancer.

Thank you for letting us know. I would eventually have been wondering why we no longer heard from him.

His last post was on July 8, so I guess the timing makes sense. Not much you can do the last couple of weeks when suffering from what he had. [:/]

Blue Skies Sinisa