cnsky54

David Huntingdon

Thursday morning, June 29th at 0520, cancer finally claimed my best friend of 30 years. Dave spent his life being a strength to others, both in his job as a drug/alcohol counsellor for teens, and as a friend to many in the skydiving community in Canada, and later as he spent time in Perris and Elsinore. We started out as two clumsy freefallers in the 1980s, but Dave went on to be a competent tandem master, and in his last years participated in big-ways in California and boogies in Central America. In these last days he talked with pride and humility of the great jumps he had been on, the close friends he had made, and was amazed at the love poured his way as he dealt with his sickness. His last jump was a multi point 4way with Mark, Larenda, and Dan BC, and he said that as a last jump, it was his best ever. Thanks to all who shared so much love with him, he treasured each and every one of you.

Fly free my friend, and come have a sip of my beer any time you want...

john g