skymama

Hal Spence

If you had ever met Hal, you met a friend. He had an easy smile, laid-back personality, treated everyone with respect and wore the rattiest hat you've ever seen! He was one of the good guys, and will be sorely missed by all.

Hal fought an exceptional fight after experiencing injuries from a hard landing while jumping in Eloy a few weeks ago, but has passed on. There will be a celebration of life in DeLand on July 1, at 4:00 pm. You can read more on the FB memorial page that was created.

Hal.

BSBD, Hal. :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My Wife Robin and I have a strong connection to Hal. First and foremost he was our friend (as Skymama said, he had lots of them). He also married the two of us and set us upon our lifelong journey as Soul Mates. We chose him with no other options and he agreed without reservation. To say he was unique is an understatement . . . he holds the distinction of being beyond description. To say he will be missed does not do the emotion justice.

I called him "Haloycius," but he always reminded me of Eddie Haskell from "Leave It To Beaver." Either one resulted in a smile.

His influence on all of us will never fade. Fair winds and following seas, Dear Friend . . .
Arrive Safely

John