swovelin

Tony Brogdon RIP

I have been advised that Tony Brogdon has died, but I have no details. Tony was instrumental at several times in the sport, helping to found the Perris Valley Skydiving Society and getting demo skydiving into the Seoul Olympics were just two of his accomplishments. Tony was my friend, he was one of the real 'good guys' and most importantly, he was always a true gentleman.

swovelin

I have been advised that Tony Brogdon has died, but I have no details. Tony was instrumental at several times in the sport, helping to found the Perris Valley Skydiving Society and getting demo skydiving into the Seoul Olympics were just two of his accomplishments. Tony was my friend, he was one of the real 'good guys' and most importantly, he was always a true gentleman.

Jerry has just about covered it. Tony was one of the Good Guys.
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

i'm very sorry to hear about Tony's passing. As Jerry said he was one of the true 'Good Guys' in our sport. May he rest in peace and I'm sure he's having a cold one with Perry and the rest of our dearly departed Air Trash members right now. Keep an eye out for us Tony.

Him him....
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

This is Manuel Moya Sr., writing in regards to a close friend Tony Brogdon RIP. I am trying to put something together for him in about a month or so. If anyone out there would like to include themselves in a tribute of our friend Tony's life please contact me at the following number:
Manuel Moya Sr.
(951) 355-9909
or via email
[email protected]

This is Manuel Moya writing in regards to our good friend Tony. Please join us at the Lake Elsinore Skydiving Zone for a tribute to Tony Brogdon. It will be held on September 11th, 2016, The Ash Dive will begin between 4 and 5 p.m. There will be a barbecue and get together to talk and share stories about Tony's life. Tony's wife and children will be attending and they hope to be seeing all of you. Please contact me at 951 355 9909 or via email at [email protected]. Thank you.