Rainbo

Richard (Gomie) Gomez

So it's been just over a week now so I guess it's time to say goodbye in this community too. Friend of over 30 years and an all round good and fun guy. To say that they don't make guys of his character anymore would not be an understatement. Till we meet again my skydiving, partying, fun loving Freak Brother. BSBD
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

It's Gomei.

Guys- be careful out there. Its been a pretty crappy 10 days or so.
Tell your people you love them, let go of old grudges and call that old friend you've been meaning to call for a while. Life is short, don't take it for granted.

Thanks for starting this thread, Rainbo!

Rainbo...of all people you should know it's Rishard not Richard, I know damn autocorrect.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Let's get this straight ok. My boy called himself Gomei (Go-may), we called him Gomie (Go-me). Forever he would tell everyone that he was Rishard Gomez but he really was Richard Gomez. B| Such was our friends joyful take on life, in Name and everything, one more person tries to correct me and I'm taking my nice guy hat off. :P
Maura is exempt on that...

Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Such as it is I miss him terribly.

Still can't wrap my head around him being gone.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Today is Dia de Los Muertos. His daughter and I remembered him this afternoon with an excellent meal at one of his favorite restaurants, then enjoyed the different altars set up in Pilsen. I think he would be pleased. Kind of bittersweet, but this could be a new tradition for us.