Bill Hector

Bill has been a fixture of Florida skydiving for many years. I've jumped with Bill on dozens of POPS record attempts and fun jumps. He seemed to have the energy to run circles around guys half his age and always added his cheer and good vibes to any event. He will be sorely missed in Florida and plenty of other places where he was known and loved.

So long, Bill. Blue Skies and thanks for the good times.

Kevin Keenan

I bumped into Bill a few weeks ago at Sebastian, he was as warm and generous as ever. That will always be my memory of him, large, infectious smile, kind hearted and ready to share a laugh and a skydive.

Blue Skies My Friend.

Can't make it to his ash dive but I will always remember the good times I shared with Bill.

Semper Fi

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

I was honored to know Bill. He always welcomed us when we visited Sebastian, and made it a point to jump with us. He made it a point to welcome us to the community when we moved here earlier this year. It was an honor to be on his last skydive yesterday in Sebastian. Blue skies Bill.