jumpin_Jan

Stevan ‘Steve’ Cofield

While doing a periodic google to try and find long lost friends I encountered the following.

http://www.daltondailycitizen.com/obituaries/x1427976002/Stevan-Steve-Cofield

I do not have any details other than what is at the link.

I made many jumps with Steve @ Skydive North Georgia/Skydive Atlanta and Rome back in the day.
He also made the pilgrimage to Quincy a few years in a row.

Steve was the only person "I know" who ever made a bungie jump while under canopy. (Indicative of my ignorance not that it did not happen)
Based on the excellent stories from the adventure I understand why it never caught on ;)

Steve and I also shared many geek interests and was one of the few people in my world that cared to understand *nix and networking.

BSBD
"Dangerous toys are fun but ya could get hurt" -- Vash The Stampede

I packeThis was 25 years ago jan was a jumper in the hills ben and kary were bed wetting jets from town. And so was the brother n sister from schooting star. Then so was the sercies they jumped the falls. Her dad owned javilen. That blond girl got a trophy for best exit on bridge day. So she heldform till opining. Really jumping the falls a big deal. Anyone who can fly a7 cell can land safe. I think her name was andria. She had a clark kent looking husbond