Dave Sauve

Dave Sauve 74, of Lansing Michigan, retired Lansing public schools teacher, died Friday.

Arrangements by Peters & Murray Funeral Home.

Those who knew him much better then I did please post.

In about six weeks the family wants a celebration of his life at Skydive Tecumseh.

http://www.skydivetecumseh.com/
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

Hi 3331,

I never met Dave but saw a lot of him in various PARACHUTIST magazines over the years as he was a serious competitor back in the day.

Dave 'finally' made the US Team in 1969 and they competed in some type of international event down in Mexico. It was a complete cluster-f*** and Dave ended up with Montezuma's Revenge and could not compete in the events.

:S

JerryBaumchen

When my Dad, Dave Sauve' (D-549) "finally" made the team, he was on for 3 years and was Captain one year. Not too shabby. Pretty impressive in fact. What year were you on the US team Jerry Baumchen?????

Also, when he was at the PanAmerican Cup in Mexico, you are wrong, he did compete. Even if he did have montezumas revenge.

Holly

For those friends who would like to join us, we are having a Celebration of Life for him on Saturday, May 17th from 1-4pm.

VFW Post 671
12250 US 27
Dewitt, MI 48820

Directions: http://www.vfw671.org/directions.html

Please bring a dish to pass and a good Dad story to tell. If you have any pictures you would like included in the slide show, please scan and email to me ([email protected]) so I have them ready. Please feel free to pass this info on to anyone you think would like to be there to celebrate my father's life.

Sincerely,
Holly